1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No sync option available?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by vbhokiefan, Aug 4, 2011.

1. vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

My wife's phone will not sync Gmail. No notifications, and when she opens the program it shows say 1 new email in the inbox, but it doesn't show. She has to refresh for it to show in the inbox.

When she goes to Settings/Accounts and opens the properties to her email account, she doesn't have check boxes for turning sync on/off, each account just says "touch to sync"

I know there has to be a setting somewhere that is keeping it from auto-syncing, but I be danged if I can find it.

*edit* - I think she tried to setup the stock email program to handle all of her accounts. Could that be an issue?

Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
Search tags for this page

android no calendar sync option

android no option to sync email
facebook android no option to sync contacts
no auto sync option android