1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Screen Dim While Charging?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by IceCold357, Feb 23, 2010.

1. IceCold357

IceCold357 New Member

My wife's Droid will not dim its screen all the way when it is plugged into the charger. My Droid will dim all the way down to a completely dark screen after about 2 minutes of being plugged up to charge. I have checked all of our settings and they all seem to be the same. Is there something I am missing here? Its frustrating trying to figure it out but that's the price you pay when you have 2 Droids in the house. Any input or ideas would be welcome. And I have searched the fourm and don't see anyhthing on this particular issue. Thanks in advance.
  2. freeqaz

freeqaz New Member

Theres a setting under 'developers' (where you activate ADB), that says 'keep droid active while plugged in' or something along those lines. Sounds like you checked that box,.
  3. IceCold357

IceCold357 New Member

Got it. That was it. She had all three of those boxes checked so I have unchecked them and now it is dimming properly. Thanks a bunch. I love this forum!
Search tags for this page
android dim when charge
android don't dim screen while charging
android don't like screen when charging
android prevent screen from dimming on external power
android prevent screen from dimming when plugged in

android screen dim while charging

dim screen when plugged in android
galaxy s4 dim when charging
how to prevent nexus 7 from dimming while charging