1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

charging problem

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by tnwarren0617, Apr 16, 2011.

1. tnwarren0617

tnwarren0617 New Member

sorry if there is one like this i couldnt find it. But i plug in my droid eris to charge and say it was at 67% battery when i plug it in i come back after 2 hours and it is still at 67% does anyone know what is wrong? i turnd internet off and wifi i dimmed the screen i deleted all apps everything to make it charge but it wont. i use a wall charger the one it came with.
  2. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

have you restarted the phone?

It could be that your charging port is not working. You would need a battery charger in that case.
  3. tnwarren0617

tnwarren0617 New Member

yea iv restarted it and the led turns on and it says its charging its just not gaining any power if i unplug it startes to drop the charge. do i need a new battery?