no photo tagging?

cramblock

Reaction score
After the update the 300+ photos I had with information attached to most of them is gone. Also my ability to add tags is gone . Is there anything I can do?

OP
C

cramblock

Reaction score
Is this the right place for this kind of problem? This is really a problem for me and what I needed it for

YellowJacket

Reaction score
I'll try to help since nobody has stepped in...

Are you using the stock camera app or have you tried using other apps such as instagram?

David

OP
C

cramblock

Reaction score
Everything was fine until the big update. Then tagging gone. Is tagging supposed to be gone?

YellowJacket

Reaction score
I have not done much on my phone to edit or change tags but if you long press on the picture a menu will appear giving you the tag info. However, like you said, there is no option available to edit the tags.

I looked through some past camera/photo apps that I have used before and I think QuickPic by allsnew (a free app in the google app store) may do what you need. I also looked back at pixler express and snapspeed but I don't think they have the option to edit tags.

David

OP
C

cramblock

Reaction score
That's where its screwed up. I get nothing from a long press. I used to be able to tag either faces or just the picture as a whole. Now it's nothing

OP
C

cramblock

Reaction score
Bump same prob still can't tag photos. Is it normal to upgrade to a new os and lose some functionality? Lame

IcyDroid

Reaction score
I won't be of much help but yeah most updates screw someone over. One I can think of is with the new update it go rid of the ability to put the phone on "sleep" and that pissed people off.