No Internet!

MannyPR

Reaction score
I was using my phone normally and the 3G icon dissapeared and after that I can't access the internet. I have reset the phone a few times, even did a battery pull (Hello Blackberry users!) without luck. On the phone with Tech Support but it seems like they have no idea. Right now it sucks to be me... My :iphone: never leaves me hanging like this...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Might want to dial *228 and follow those steps.

you might be getting bad signal in your area.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was using my phone normally and the 3G icon dissapeared and after that I can't access the internet. I have reset the phone a few times, even did a battery pull (Hello Blackberry users!) without luck. On the phone with Tech Support but it seems like they have no idea. Right now it sucks to be me... My :iphone: never leaves me hanging like this...

This happened to me once, i never did figure out why, it's almost like it was in a phone call but it wasn't. For me just restarting the phone worked fine. Never happened since then either so who knows.

OP
MannyPR

MannyPR

Reaction score
I spent over an hour on the phone with tech support, talked to 2 techs and at the end was transfered to Motorola, who then apologized and said that he didn't know why I was transfered because they should have offered to replace the device if they thought it was hardware after doing a hard reset.

I had soft reset and hard reset the phone without luck. At then end was left in a worst spot than what I was when I started the call and no resolution. Needless to say I was pretty upset, I have received better customer service from Sprint and AT&T that is a lot to say.

I left the battery out all night and was ready to head up to the store this morning to return it and cancel my service. When I put the battery in and let it boot I see the 3G logo there and I am now reinstalling and reconfiguring it to my like again. I am not sure what to do...