No Internet!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by MannyPR, Dec 17, 2009.

1. MannyPR

MannyPR New Member

I was using my phone normally and the 3G icon dissapeared and after that I can't access the internet. I have reset the phone a few times, even did a battery pull (Hello Blackberry users!) without luck. On the phone with Tech Support but it seems like they have no idea. Right now it sucks to be me... My :iphone: never leaves me hanging like this...
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Might want to dial *228 and follow those steps.

you might be getting bad signal in your area.
  3. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

This happened to me once, i never did figure out why, it's almost like it was in a phone call but it wasn't. For me just restarting the phone worked fine. Never happened since then either so who knows.
  4. MannyPR

MannyPR New Member

I spent over an hour on the phone with tech support, talked to 2 techs and at the end was transfered to Motorola, who then apologized and said that he didn't know why I was transfered because they should have offered to replace the device if they thought it was hardware after doing a hard reset.

I had soft reset and hard reset the phone without luck. At then end was left in a worst spot than what I was when I started the call and no resolution. Needless to say I was pretty upset, I have received better customer service from Sprint and AT&T that is a lot to say.

I left the battery out all night and was ready to head up to the store this morning to return it and cancel my service. When I put the battery in and let it boot I see the 3G logo there and I am now reinstalling and reconfiguring it to my like again. I am not sure what to do...
Search tags for this page
does internet effect a gps signal

droid incredible no interner

droid razr no internet access

music apps for the droid phone for no internet
no internet access motorola droid verizon
no internet on my driod
no internet on my droid net ten phone
verizon droid no internet