No flash move to Iphone??

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
My opinion... No! Of course flash still works for me so my opinion is maybe a little biased... But I think what you would lose in everything else would not make up for the slight gain of flash.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You can download flash. Some people (my self included) have downloaded flash and had it work well. Others have had terrible luck with it. Download it and see :) it won't hurt your device.

An iphone doesn't have flash either.

The switch is up to you :) we're all going to be biased around here :)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Well, there you go... If iPhone doesn't have flash then no gains.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
iPhone? I'm not sure you could handle the exciting grid of icons. Be still my heart! :p

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I have an ipad3 that I use for projects before I go into the studio... other than logic pro and the iRig... I wouldn't have it.

If android had an answer to logic pro and the like... I wouldn't have an ipad. Its just so... blah... IMHO.

Caesars

Reaction score
Depends on what you want mate, I wasn't fully satisfied with eithe OS...now I carry an iPad 3 and a MAXX and love it. Do you want a big phone? Do you want a little phone? 4g? Battery? Smoother but less customization or more customization and a slightly laggy experience? Are you an apple fan on your other hardware? Are you an android fan on other hardware?

Exalted911

Reaction score
Flash works great for me. I have adobe flash installed and adobe air installed. I also use vlc media player instead of the standard player that comes with ics. I have no problems with south park studios and all other websites that use flash.