1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

no favorites tab?

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by wickedjermany, Apr 4, 2011.

1. wickedjermany

wickedjermany New Member

Hi! I'm new to this whole htc thing. Just switched to the thunderbolt from the Motorola Droid. I am hoping someone can suggest the best way of accessing my favorites without using the clunky built in widget. On the droid when u selected ur contacts, there was a tab to the right displaying your favorites. With this I have to go to group and then select favorites and the go to the contact etcetera. It just seems like there is a better way without making a shortcut to every favorite contact on my home screen. Is there a good app for this? (Also tried adding the "starred" folder to my home screen, but I still have to go through the contact screen to call... Would be nice if I could have the "quick contact" option easily available). Thanks!!
  2. skltr21

skltr21 New Member

make a folder and then add a direct dial for those people in that folder.
  3. dirtyfingers

dirtyfingers New Member

Can't you just use the "people" shortcut to direct dial any contact in your list
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 no favorites