1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No data connection...

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by DF_Steel, Dec 24, 2010.

1. DF_Steel

DF_Steel New Member

So I recently had my Droid X get stolen (people suck).

I now got a replacement and just started messing with it (getting contacts andemail back and everything)

When I have an active wi-fi connection, everything works fine, the marketplace, apps, email, sending pictures, etc.

But the second I leave the wifi area nothing works. I have no 3g or 1x or any type of data connection. All the other phones around me have em (bberry, droid x, etc.)

I have battery pulled, airplane mode on/off, *228, and factory reset but I still cant pick up any type of data.

Any idea on what I can do?
  2. joeshell20

joeshell20 New Member

Maybe you should give big red a call. They may need to add your device back to the network.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I had that happen once and it was a tower issue. The only way to tell is take a drive and see if you get data connection in another area. If you do, then call Verizon and they will do a ticket for you. It will take about 4 days for them to fix it. If it doesn't get a data connection then you have a bad phone. Get another one.
Search tags for this page
droid x no data connection available

motorola droid x no data connection