1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Data Connection(Not the 3g/4g switch issue)

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by rjd, Oct 23, 2011.

1. rjd

rjd New Member

Starting about 24 hours ago, my bionic has completely lost its data connectivity. The icon says 3g, but there is no connection. Browser says no data, redditisfun doesn't work, and that's a HUGE problem.

Ive tried everything to fix it, airplane mode, wiping cache/dalvic cache, tried a factory reset, even went as far as re flashing the stock rom. No lock. Still just shows the 3g icon with no connection. The arrows don't light either.

Any ideas on this?
  2. steeldroid_blaze

steeldroid_blaze New Member

I was having the same problems. Had to get it return to verizon store this is my 2nd bionic in 2 wks...im starting to feel ive wasted my money on this phone..and its starting to do the same thing..i just keep restarting, cold battery out..it seems to work..but it it keeps up...imma lose my mind and get a diff ph..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  3. rjd

rjd New Member

Yeah, its unfortunate. I waited for this phone for a while. This is actually me second one too. Guess im on to a 3rd.
  4. steeldroid_blaze

steeldroid_blaze New Member

I think im going to go for the third aswell..god this sucks...and i traded my droid incredible to get 60 bucks off and to tell u the truth im starting to regret.. i did so much home work on this ph..phonedog.com, youtube, etc.... but its just letting me down...thinking of going back and getting a diff ph..but its had to let go of those 300 i payed for..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
bionic no connectivity icon

my phone says no data connection

why is my droid phone saying 3g but there's no connection