No 4G anyone else?

corby

Reaction score
I'm using Pdanet to tether the hell out of Verizon's connection. Downloading the newest episode of Dexter at about 1 mb/sec on 4g in Charleston, WV.
Yeah, i said it.

Ya Verizon Internet def screwed up right meow but just use wifi if u can till they can get it fixed

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
My phone has been showing 4G, but it actually has no data at all. Then sometimes it kicks to 3G and sometimes to 1x. I live in Phoenix, AZ.

caw4bama

Reaction score
My brother has a droid bionic and we live and somerville alabama and he has no 4g but sometimes 3g my phone has not lost 3g yet

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

theguy

Reaction score
They turned it on for real just 18 days ago here in VA Beach and has not skipped a beat yet as far as I can tell. No slips to 3g or worse.

corby

Reaction score
My brother has a droid bionic and we live and somerville alabama and he has no 4g but sometimes 3g my phone has not lost 3g yet

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Tell him to go.through an delete apps that he doesn't ever use or really need my friend phone was havin problems with internet an I haven't had one prob yet an we both have same phone after he deleted some stuff it started working like a champ an also lookout an nortons are awsome to keep from downloading bad apps