No 4G anyone else?

Beardface

Reaction score
No 4G here in Raleigh for me. In fact, I'm not getting 3G or 1X either, the entire data connection is completely out for me.

Tried restarting the phone. Helped for a minute before going to 3G and then eventually nothing. Tried wiping all data and returning to stock from BAMF. Now its not even connecting to 1X.

I'm tired of this POS device. Been nothing but headaches since purchasing. If I had the money, I'd throw it in the GD river and buy the Bionic, but I can't afford it. Thanks, HTC for putting such an awful, horrible device on the market that doesn't even perform the basic functions I f'ing pay for.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hmm we might be having an outage.

diablo81588

Reaction score
Its not the device. Theres some type of outage. No data at all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
No data for me in San Luis Obispo,CA either. 4g and 3g down....

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No data in nashville.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just got my data back.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My data is fluctuating like crazy between 1x, 3g, and lte.

corby

Reaction score
No 4G here in Raleigh for me. In fact, I'm not getting 3G or 1X either, the entire data connection is completely out for me.

Tried restarting the phone. Helped for a minute before going to 3G and then eventually nothing. Tried wiping all data and returning to stock from BAMF. Now its not even connecting to 1X.

I'm tired of this POS device. Been nothing but headaches since purchasing. If I had the money, I'd throw it in the GD river and buy the Bionic, but I can't afford it. Thanks, HTC for putting such an awful, horrible device on the market that doesn't even perform the basic functions I f'ing pay for.

How long has it been giving u problems it might just be somethin in your area right now try goin into menu, settings, wireless an networks an try turning it off than back on there that usually fixes it for me if I can't get any internet at all an turn your wifi off if it on it seems like when u uSe wifi a lot it doesn't always connect to internet once u leave wifi area

corby

Reaction score
None in westerville,Ohio
Fluctuates
Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

I just talked to my brother an he a phone tester so he has a Verizon phone that not even on market yet an he having internet issues so it not a thunderbolt prob for no internet its Verizon should be fixed soon though

rtb

Reaction score
I'm using Pdanet to tether the hell out of Verizon's connection. Downloading the newest episode of Dexter at about 1 mb/sec on 4g in Charleston, WV.
Yeah, i said it.