No 3g/Internet Connection?!? HELP!

thatskaterguyy

Reaction score
About seven hours ago, I lost my 3g connection for no reason at all. I was at work when this happened and usually I have perfect reception there. Also, when I arrived home I tested it and it still wasn't working (I usually have great reception at home also). Even if I leave a page on the internet loading it literally took about eight and a half minutes to load up... I've looked all over google for a solution, but nothing is working. I've tried the toggle airplane mode and rebooting phone and that doesn't work. Is this the result of getting froyo? Is this happening to anyone else?
...oh and HELP ME!!!
Thanks!

OP
T

thatskaterguyy

Reaction score

Ok I got the internet working, it's just very slow, like much slower than even android 2.1. It took about five seconds to load a page earlier today and now it takes a minute or two. Can someone give me some advice?

Gebo

Reaction score
I was trouble shooting my X and while on the phone, I lost 3G and the Tech made the determination I had "fried" my internal antenna. I couldn't call out or receive calls even though my X showed "activated" on the Verizon system. Just got my replacement last Friday. Been fine ever since.

baxter43

Reaction score
No G3 service

I had a similar problem. go to settings, then data manager, then Data Delivery, then make sure Data enabled in checked.

OP
T

thatskaterguyy

Reaction score
Ya, the data was enabled. I did a factory reset and its working now. It is significantly slower then my friend's droid 2 though?

dvcobra

Reaction score
I was having the same problem and this solution worked! My data delivery was unabled. I also found that when it went into night saver mode yesterday (battery was low) it never came out of night saver in the morning. I turned off night saver and then enabled data delivery and it worked:icon_ lala: