Ninjamorph help

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain in detail for a noob like me how to use Ninjamorph to change my notification bar? I downloaded the watermark D3.4 zip. I'm sure it's not too tough but I don't want to screw my phone. I'm rooted running on stock froyo 2.3.2 do or should I make a nandroid backup too?

Sent from my rooted DROID2

tb110895

Reaction score
Make a nandroid backup and I would use metamorph to change the status bar. Its alot easier.
You can find metamorphs at droidpirate.com

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great! So I downloaded metamorph. Could you lead me through changing the staus bar theme and color? Any help would be appriciated! I'm a noob so I don't want to f my droid

biodroid

Reaction score
Like ninjamorph. If it's a zip, why are you putting it through an app breaker, have you tried to replace the image with some type of file compression software?

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know, that's why I'm asking for help with learning how to do it. If you our anyone could explain it to me in noob terms, I would be grateful!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Make sure when you change the color of the notification bar that you don't pick a color that will hide your icons. Like black on black or white on white.

Swyped from a Droid

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Could you tel me how to do it? I know it can't be that hard. I know that of need to download a theme zip and that I need to get into my framework files or something....

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I downloaded metamorph. What do I do next? What is a good file to download? I downloaded watermarkd. How do I use it?

earlybill1

Reaction score
I done the 3g to 4g icon last year and it worked great but since then I've reset my phone flashed many roms and it still has 4g icon in ninjamorph but not on my screen how can I fix it to have 4g lte back on my screen I've tried redoing all of it but no luck I guess files are already saved do I need to reinstall 3g icon in ninjamorph if so how do I do it plus 3g is already on my screen so what would I do an last what other things can I do with Meta or ninjamorph thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Start a new project and do it again. Don't use old ninjamorph projects after you change roms.