NexTheme Interest??

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I had a port basically done for 3.3.0, now there is an update but not a huge one. If there is some interest I can probably post a port of it up tonight. The catch is I dont have the time to flash the rom and try it myself. Any willing testers out there?? I will need feedback from you guys and let me know the themed apps worked and everything looks ok. I do not want to release something that isnt working.

If you are interested in the theme let me know, and more importantly if you are willing to test post in here or PM me and let me know. Pending response I can have it out to testers tonight and maybe live tomorrow for you guys to enjoy.

tee00max

Reaction score
I would be interested. Use to run Nex Theme awhile back and just stopped because i never seen it under the list of themes.

sn2hotty

Reaction score
Definitely interested in NexTheme, but unfortunately won't have time to be a tester tonight (haven't installed UD yet, but am going to in the next day or so). Thank you, though!

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
definitely interested. the nex theme for pete's GPA14 looks sick

It looks like I might have to hold off for a day or two, unexpected occurences. However, the port I am working on is not like the one you mentioned, it is a port of the original nextheme by Manup456 and ported by bp328i for a while. The gpa build one is very nice too but it is very modified by ronaldramsii, I am going to keep it fairly original to Manup's work.

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
I would like to +1 to the nextheme, i personally have been asking for it for some time now since the GB release

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I love Nextheme and have been waiting for it to get ported back to UD. I would be extremely interested if you ported it over for 3.3.1. I would also be happy to test it for you as well.

Just to be straight, is this the same Nextheme we had for 3.0.1?

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I love Nextheme and have been waiting for it to get ported back to UD. I would be extremely interested if you ported it over for 3.3.1. I would also be happy to test it for you as well.

Yes it would be the same one. Bp moved onto the tbolt and I just cant let go of nextheme. I just had to make some icons switches etc to account for some of the newer gb things/features. I would be grateful for a tester so thank you. I should be able to PM you something in a little bit if you can test tonight.

b-jammin21

Reaction score

Yes it would be the same one. Bp moved onto the tbolt and I just cant let go of nextheme. I just had to make some icons switches etc to account for some of the newer gb things/features. I would be grateful for a tester so thank you. I should be able to PM you something in a little bit if you can test tonight.

No problem. PM me whenever and I will test it out tonight. I appreciate your dedication and porting this over!

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
b-jammin, PM sent with the link. Pending your approval I should be able to post it up tomorrow some time in the afternoon once I get home from work.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
b-jammin, PM sent with the link. Pending your approval I should be able to post it up tomorrow some time in the afternoon once I get home from work.

Awesome. Thank you I will be sure to check my PMs and install the theme, as well as play around with it a little tonight and tomorrow. I will get back to you. Thanks again!

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

I was willing to test as well but I moved away from UD 3.3.1..

Well hopefully if you decide to move back itll be up and running, if you do before its up PM me and ill hit you with the link.

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Awesome. Thank you I will be sure to check my PMs and install the theme, as well as play around with it a little tonight and tomorrow. I will get back to you. Thanks again!

Very cool, I await your feedback. For now off to bed, work is rapidly appproaching...

b-jammin21

Reaction score

Very cool, I await your feedback. For now off to bed, work is rapidly appproaching...

I hope I'm not bothering you this late, but I ran into an issue. Check you PM box please. Hopefully we can get this worked out. I'll keep trying though.

EDIT: I got it figured out. Still check your PM box sometime tomorrow early afternoon and I'll let you know how it is. Thanks again!

Last edited: