NexTheme Interest??

Thach

Reaction score
Yes I do. With all the reading and studying I do on these boards you would think I would know a lot more than I do. lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yes I do. With all the reading and studying I do on these boards you would think I would know a lot more than I do. lol

OK cool. If you're willing to learn then we could use someone like you with a spare Droid. I'll be switching to the T'Bolt soon but I'll still be theming for the Droid.

Were focused on porting the popular themes for right now....but after that we'll bring some unique themes.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score

OK cool. If you're willing to learn then we could use someone like you with a spare Droid. I'll be switching to the T'Bolt soon but I'll still be theming for the Droid.

Were focused on porting the popular themes for right now....but after that we'll bring some unique themes.

I have a D1 too. I will always be willing to help out with testing if you need it.

Reaction score

I have a D1 too. I will always be willing to help out with testing if you need it.

OK cool. Two people. What's your G-Talk username? PM it to me....

Reaction score
Any chance of a nextheme.apk?

Well I'm not into the .apk format for Theme Manager. It gives to much problems and doesn't always install the way I'd like. I prefer flashable themes. But its up to JSM since he's taking care of NexTheme. I'll be working on Honeycomb this coming Tuesday. At least a flashable one.

If anything use theme .apk from CM7. With flashable zips, you can do more....in my opinion.

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Any chance of a nextheme.apk?

Sorry man not as of yet, Im still trying to get my .zip theming skills honed. After that maybe I could give it a whirl.

Reaction score

PM me your G-Talk username...

I too can help test on a droid 1

How many Droids do you have? JSM and I have agreed to theme for both UD and LGB. If you have an extra one or don't mind flashing between ROMs that would be cool. You'd be the last addition.

cbroussard99

Reaction score
I have three droids and I don't mind flashing roms.

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Is this port still being worked on

It has been currently put on hold. This is only due to the official release of gingerbread 2.3.4. Ramsii and I assume that there will be updates to all ROMs to account for this new build released so we have decided to hold off until this happens. Upon next release I plan to have NexTheme and at least one other flashable theme for UD, along with anything else that Ramsii and I can come up with :)

Thach

Reaction score
Is this port still being worked on

It has been currently put on hold. This is only due to the official release of gingerbread 2.3.4. Ramsii and I assume that there will be updates to all ROMs to account for this new build released so we have decided to hold off until this happens. Upon next release I plan to have NexTheme and at least one other flashable theme for UD, along with anything else that Ramsii and I can come up with :)

Thanks for the update. My other Droid went to crap on me this weekend so I wouldn't have been able to help too much. I am guessing its just the screen display that went out on it because you can still unlock it if you know where the lock bar is and things like that. Kind of sucks but it was only a back up anyway.