Next phone will be ________?

snowman

Reaction score
I've been waiting on the droid 4 in the meantime the Nexus by Samsung came out everyone said it was the greatest
I got one used it a week and sent it back = glad I had 2 weeks to return it , just felt it was to delicate
camera was very lacking, was gonna get broken soon for my use, it was quicker for sure but the D4 will have the
same processor or as fast and the D4 will be like my present phone the D1 it will be very durable and really feel like
a quality piece of work in hand, just my thoughts many are in love with there Nexus I was not impressed after having one.
Waiting on a Droid 4 in the meantime my D1 performs flawlessly

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting on the droid 4 in the meantime the Nexus by Samsung came out everyone said it was the greatest
I got one used it a week and sent it back = glad I had 2 weeks to return it , just felt it was to delicate
camera was very lacking, was gonna get broken soon for my use, it was quicker for sure but the D4 will have the
same processor or as fast and the D4 will be like my present phone the D1 it will be very durable and really feel like
a quality piece of work in hand, just my thoughts many are in love with there Nexus I was not impressed after having one.
Waiting on a Droid 4 in the meantime my D1 performs flawlessly

I see your point. The nexus is strictly going to be a flash machine for me. The Razr is my work/ mild flash machine. The D4 will be my texting and work and flash machine as well as backup device along with my business phone and number. I've decided to ad a line when it comes out and put my business number on it as well as work related etc... as far as entertainment ..They will all work fine in that category. I'm going to buy the Gnex used or refurbished if I don't wind up trading a couple other devices for it. ..

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
The next nexus

Sent from my Nexus with Droid Forums app

Lol surely you have great taste and it won't be long.. this was my thoughts as I approach my purchase for the first Gnex.. as soon as I get it.. bammmmmmm! Nexus 2!!! Quad core with a detachable case/keyboard and runs off solar. Hey...it could happen. ( the dream phone!)

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!