Next phone will be ________?

jmurra

Reaction score
Too many phones just out, about to come out - I can't follow all the specs, so looking for advice NOW or WAIT A LITTLE>

combatmedic870

Reaction score
WAIT.....nothing really worth upgrading to right now. Unless you really like the bionic. Its a great phone. But better phones are coming. HTC Vigor = tons of dev support, and the droid prime and all of its awesomeness.

Im waiting for the Vigor. That Will be my next phone!!!!!!!!!!!! dancedroid

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Its really hard for someone to give you advice, just wait and go to stores and play with the phones, at the end of the day your the one who pays, and what someone on here loves about a phone you may hate, so just explore your options at a vzw store, or best buy... that way you'll be happy about your choice, and not unhappy with someones suggestions

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
My next phone will be the bionic 2

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

J

JriderG

I'm waiting for that 6 core phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
way to dig this up... my next phone wont be a Motorola. not because the bionic but because they're fools

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Galaxy Nexus.............

Jonas

Reaction score
I would wait, since you have a HUGE update dropping in the coming weeks. Ice Cream Sandwich will bring a whole new game to the phones coming out, and it looks like the nexus is just one of many to come that will make our current phones look like little toys in comparison. HTC is supposed to have a big one coming out, maybe the vigor I think, and then there's the droid prime, and then there's the phones that haven't even been announced, that will be coming up right after the new year.

Sent from my Banana Phone

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My answer would be.. it ain't out yet. Dunno. I am pretty darn happy with my Bionic. It does everything I want it to do and more and it does it well. I got a year for NE2 but ive never been one to wait for that. The Nexus Prime looks tempting to me but.. Devs for the Bionic have made it as close to AOSP as possible so I cant complain.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
My answer would be.. it ain't out yet. Dunno. I am pretty darn happy with my Bionic. It does everything I want it to do and more and it does it well. I got a year for NE2 but ive never been one to wait for that. The Nexus Prime looks tempting to me but.. Devs for the Bionic have made it as close to AOSP as possible so I cant complain.

Finally happy to hear Bionic owners not letting the newer devices get them down, the bionic can do all they can do just as fast and brilliantly enough.. Looks great as well...peace! The bionic is an awesome device!

Tapped by the Droid Drummer!
Cyanogen Hunger--------Peace---------->>>

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Probably a used, radio and GSM unlocked D3 if I can get one for sub $150. Global-capable or bust. Plenty of customisation can be had out of CM if it's supported down the road.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Probably a used, radio and GSM unlocked D3 if I can get one for sub $150. Global-capable or bust. Plenty of customisation can be had out of CM if it's supported down the road.

Awesome! Isn't the D3 dual core and front face camera?

Tapped by the Droid Drummer!
Cyanogen Hunger--------Peace---------->>>