Next big thing?

tc1

Reaction score
So what is the next big thing as far as phones go?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So what is the next big thing as far as phones go?

It will be big.. because the wish many of us wanted ( Verizon and manufacturer to concentrate on one at a time) has finally become a reality. I read on a couple of sites the big guy anyway has made a statement that they will slow production on devices to concentrate on one unique and worthy flagship. May not be until the end of the year Motorola anyway launches another smartphone. After of course the D4 ...Sorry I would post the direct link but I'm lazy at the moment but you'll find it if you search plans of new devices with Motorola and Verizon. Or something to that effect. I think I had received a video from a reliable source and the link was in the video. I think ...lol its been a minute. The reason i care is I hate to really post anything without proof of the official word..lol but i did. ...lol peace!

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

OP
T

tc1

Reaction score
Starting to think about a different phone, this RAZR has been acting more and more screwy.

Did a factory reset and it acts really stupid now.

I know quad core phones are more than likely coming soon, but I think that's getting to a point of overkill.

Now I'm looking for smarter features and definitely better battery life.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Official CM9 for Nexus:hail:

Seriously though, not really sure. Everyone says "wait for quadcore", but I personally don't see the point. ICS hasn't even hit all Android devices (at least ones capable/planning to get the update) and ICS is optimized for dualcore. This whole quadcore talk is something ahead of the software and there really is no point to it, from what I can see.

I don't see any phone coming out soon that'll really "change the game". I mean you got the D4 which is the phone to have when it comes to QWERTY phones, at least from what I can see. Other than that, nothing too spectacular coming in my opinion. I got the future in my hands now so I'm not all impressed with other devices until they get ICS:p

Last edited: