The next big phone, gotta have it...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
big_headed_tiny_dog_chasing_tail_md.gif
Notice he never catches his tail? This issue never will either :)

OP
yoopermjm

yoopermjm

Reaction score
I thought this was a pretty funny article and applies to all of us who are constantly looking for the next big thing (myself included). Truth is, you can't buy anything computer related without it becoming "obsolete" within months if not weeks.

washingtonpost.com

Personally, I think my droid will last me through the two year contract even when the next big thing comes along as long as I remember the cardinal rule:
Happiness is not getting what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

Where in the UP are you from? I grew up in Houghton.

I'm in Iron Mountain, much less snow than Houghton, thankfully. In Houghton the snow never stops, but then you already know that.:)

mjs31

Reaction score
I thought this was a pretty funny article and applies to all of us who are constantly looking for the next big thing (myself included). Truth is, you can't buy anything computer related without it becoming "obsolete" within months if not weeks.

washingtonpost.com

Personally, I think my droid will last me through the two year contract even when the next big thing comes along as long as I remember the cardinal rule:
Happiness is not getting what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

Where in the UP are you from? I grew up in Houghton.

I'm in Iron Mountain, much less snow than Houghton, thankfully. In Houghton the snow never stops, but then you already know that.:)

Yeah...thats why I now live in Texas... :icon_ banana: