Newest build of MIUI

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
The 7.15 build is out and it is insane. I have never seen this type of customization in a Rom. I don't want to post a link because I don't want to step on the toes of anyone who posts the official thread for it. It's been a long time since I have run an MIUI rom but supposedly they changed a lot in this build. I have yet to really test the true performance of it but so far it's running smooth for me. Again though, the amount of customization is pretty impressive. I do have one question if anyone can answer, is there a way to resize widgets with the stock launcher? Actually 2 questions in the top left of the status bar it says "miui", is there a way to get rid of that?

cowsquad

Reaction score
Edit: i got your point :)
I don't think the latest relase for the droid 1 is out yet
The 7.15 build is out and it is insane. I have never seen this type of customization in a Rom. I don't want to post a link because I don't want to step on the toes of anyone who posts the official thread for it. It's been a long time since I have run an MIUI rom but supposedly they changed a lot in this build. I have yet to really test the true performance of it but so far it's running smooth for me. Again though, the amount of customization is pretty impressive. I do have one question if anyone can answer, is there a way to resize widgets with the stock launcher? Actually 2 questions in the top left of the status bar it says "miui", is there a way to get rid of that?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pbrewer81

Reaction score
The DL version of 1.7.15 is Miui Android's version. The version you will see here in this forum, when released, is from Miui.us. Fro info on the difference see the post in the stickies of the forum.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score

I can get rid of it, and I can change it to something else too...I gotta decompile the framework-res.apk and edit eri.xml or something like that lol

[_] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[x] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 1.1
Tapatalk

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
The DL version of 1.7.15 is Miui Android's version. The version you will see here in this forum, when released, is from Miui.us. Fro info on the difference see the post in the stickies of the forum.

Oh ok cool, thanks for clarifying. I had a feeling there was 2 versions. Will read the post.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

jchammer123

Reaction score

Is this why many apps normally included in the builds are not there? I like the new version, but its missing some bloatware apps I usually use.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jchammer123

Reaction score
Also, this is odd! I downloaded the Droid Life D1 version and flashed it last night for my D1, but under the about phone menu, it shows my model as a D2. I noticed this after my Droid Overclock app said Droid2 Overclock. The rom is still working fine though. I'm gonna probably restore a backup and wait for the MIUI.US version to come out.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums