Loving MIUI, but

David522

Reaction score
Just flashed the newest miui, its great especially with the theme manager and how you can create a custom theme through other themes.

I just have a few questions, is there anyway to make enter my send button?
And also i use luncherpro, any chance i can put the 3D effect on miui without it freaking out.

Thanksssssssssss

datsyuk

Reaction score

WORD.

Lol it's not possible, yet hopefully. With all the options they jam pack in this ROM why would they take out a stock option?

OP
D

David522

Reaction score

WORD.

Lol it's not possible, yet hopefully. With all the options they jam pack in this ROM why would they take out a stock option?

That, and also i forgot to say, my keyboard doesn't light up unless i spam the power control.

I really like the MIUI Sms but its like annoying lol

datsyuk

Reaction score

WORD.

That, and also i forgot to say, my keyboard doesn't light up unless i spam the power control.

Did you flash 1.1.22.1? It fixes the backlight. Mines working fine right now.

I wonder is it's possible to flash the black Mms.apk from Cyanogenmod or something, I wouldn't mind that with my MIUI and I can get enter to send back.

OP
D

David522

Reaction score
WORD.

Did you flash 1.1.22.1? It fixes the backlight. Mines working fine right now.

I wonder is it's possible to flash the black Mms.apk from Cyanogenmod or something, I wouldn't mind that with my MIUI and I can get enter to send back.

Flashing now..