1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie with a question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jjmarsh, Jul 22, 2010.

1. jjmarsh

jjmarsh New Member

I just got my Droid and have been reading lots of great tips and ideas here. One problem I am having that I can't find the answer too is how do I delete the shortcut apps off my home screen. I have tried the drag to the app tray, but they just pop back. Is there a setting somewhere that locks the shortcuts that I am missing? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Froum. When you drag your icon to the trash you have to wait for it to turn red, then release it. It will disappear. This may take a few tries.
  3. Pokerdutchess

Pokerdutchess New Member

Hold down on the app, then drag to trash can that shows up a couple secs after you hold the app....
  4. jjmarsh

jjmarsh New Member

Thanks! It works. I was letting go to quickly. dancedroid