newbie to the smartphone community

busafreak

Reaction score
All i can say is hello and HELP please. haha. i love my new thundebolt dancedroid but i'm lost on what to do with everything that is available. What are some of the top of list things to do. I would like to put music on it. is there a certain site or software to use. Why is it that i had a message pop up to download the app for this site on my phone but after downloading it. it said request cant be found.
Basically tell me everything that will make me love my phone even more. I know this a broad thread but i'm new to this and dont know where to start.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are several music downloading apps available. My personal favorite is Music Online Lite. Search for Music Online Lite.apk on Google. Or you can connect your phone to a computer and transfer music like a flash drive.

Second, you can try and download Droid Forums.net app from the market

Apex 2.0 Revolution

OP
B

busafreak

Reaction score
thanks guys. i tried to download the music online lite but a message popped up and said to ok an app that wasn't in the market. i wasn't sure if this was ok to do so i didn't.i couldn't find it on the market app page either.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've not used that service before. Basically its telling you that because the app is not on the market, Google cannot verify that it is safe.

Generally, these apps are ok, but one can never be too careful.

OP
B

busafreak

Reaction score
I've not used that service before. Basically its telling you that because the app is not on the market, Google cannot verify that it is safe.

thats what i was thinking and thats why i didn't download it. i will probably just hook up to my computer. thanks

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score

agree

ALOHA from Hawaii