Newbie needs help

kyboy

Reaction score
Just got my DINC as a warrantly replacement for my D1. In the process of playing with the home page that has the contacts where you can just click to call, I inadvertently pulled it into the trash bin when I was trying to get rid of one of the contacts I put on there. I want it back, the screen/widget, whatever it is, but can't find it. Where did it go and how do I get it back?

thanks for any and all help,
Philip

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got my DINC as a warrantly replacement for my D1. In the process of playing with the home page that has the contacts where you can just click to call, I inadvertently pulled it into the trash bin when I was trying to get rid of one of the contacts I put on there. I want it back, the screen/widget, whatever it is, but can't find it. Where did it go and how do I get it back?

thanks for any and all help,
Philip

If it's a widget can't you just long press on the home screen and bring up your widgets?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Longpress on a home screen, choose widget, and then choose "people" and then choose your "people" widget style

OP
kyboy

kyboy

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch.

Next question, my navigation and gps don't seem to be working. When I click on nav it tells me my gps is disabled, show location settings? I click OK and it lists VZW, stand alone gps, and google. VZW and google are checked but it still doesn't let me into navigation.
What am I doing wrong?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Turn on stand alone?

sent from my Incredible via Tapatalk