1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie in Need!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by WVdroidx40, Apr 2, 2011.

1. WVdroidx40

WVdroidx40 New Member

Im stuck at the boot logo screen after trying to install Gb with root and deodexer. I had the right software and cached and wiped before download. now i cant get it to even turn on. any suggestions?
  2. WVdroidx40

WVdroidx40 New Member

Ive also pulled battery many times.
  3. joeshell20

joeshell20 Member

Have you tried battery pull?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. joeshell20

joeshell20 Member

If it was me, I would sbf back to stock 2.2. Then try again.....but that is just me. Can you get into recovery?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  5. WVdroidx40

WVdroidx40 New Member

only sign i have of life right now is the LED from being plugged in
  6. gmb92

gmb92 New Member

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-how-tos/6233-how-sbf-droid-x-2-3-320-340-a.html
    You will need to sbf back to stock. Then root again. I like Z4root. Then reinstall Clockwork Recovery and Rom Manager. Once you finish check your gb download to make sure the md5 checksum is a correct. If it is, then reinstall in Clockwork Recovery. Make sure you do a factory reset / wipe data about 3 times in Clockwork Recovery before you flash the new rom. This should be standard practice. It's the best way to insure a clean install. You don't need to format the SD Card though.
    Hope this helps!