Newbie Here...

Riverview

Reaction score
Since my droid has received all the fryo updates I am having many difficulties with my phone. I am not sure how to fix for everyday use.

After update - my battery will not stay charged for more than a half a day - I am unable to get downloads executed from the market - I am not having fun with my Droid anymore. Before - I could listen to internet radio, play a few games, check out golf scores, gps score cards for golf, browse the internet and even use as a phone.

Now - it is so lacking in battery power that I park it at home, plugged in to AC and 'Call Forward' calls so that I don't miss any.

I do not know where to begin to get back my 'Smartphone'

HELP ? ? ? ? :motdroidvert:

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Which model do you have? What does your battery manager say is using the most power?

Also, the "Phone" section in your profile, under your avatar, is for your phone model, not your number.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
First get rid of any task killers or antivirus. If that doesn't help then go to settings/privacy/factory data reset. You will lose unpaid apps and data but your Droid will be running good again.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
First get rid of any task killers or antivirus. If that doesn't help then go to settings/privacy/factory data reset. You will lose unpaid apps and data but your Droid will be running good again.
+1 ^^^ this.

good luck