smart actions. use it

92ehatch

Reaction score
After lots of trials i found some smart actions combinations that make my battery go a long time.

Here is a shot of the battery screen. Phone on since 5 am. 4.5 hour round of golf with golflogix open. Web surfing texts calls.

After golf today.

View attachment 52054

After the rest of the day

View attachment 52053

So use this program to your advantage

OP

92ehatch

Reaction score
Also golflogix alone used to put me at 0% after 4 hours. Being at 90% after 18 holes is astonishing

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
lol yeah. i myself set up background sync to turn off when screen is off. dont know how much that helps.
the other thing is by habbit i dont leave my gps and wifi on. so i really dont know what to use as triggers for smart actions. any suggestions would be great.

OP

92ehatch

Reaction score
For golf i have it set

Screen off turns off gps data and sync

For home i have data off and screen off turns off background data and sync but leave wifi.

Work is turn off everything from 8 to 12 and 1 to 5 (lunch 12 to 1) mon through friday

Everyday at night 11p to 6a i have background data and sync off so i dont get waken by alerts

Kobesan

Reaction score
Smart Actions says my device "BIONIC" is not compatible!

I am reading this on the Bionic forum and mine is rooted. Can someone help please? Thanks.

Bigv5150

Reaction score
I am reading this on the Bionic forum and mine is rooted. Can someone help please? Thanks.

it doesn't work if your on gingerbread if you're running the I c s leek then it does work

bigred8380

Reaction score
I gave the action, disable background sync and GPS when display is off a try...anyone know if this has helped with battery life?

OP

92ehatch

Reaction score
It all depends on how you use your phone. Set it up for your needs. Currently at 70% battery after 18 holes of golf and very light use after. Off charger for 15 hours

Reaction score
Is there any way to use this to reboot? I miss all the power button options on Eclipse.

z96Cobra

Reaction score
There is really no need to turn GPS off unless you have an app that polls your location periodically & you can't stop the app. The GPS radio isn't like the wifi radio, which is actively searching for a connection. The GPS setting is basically Enabled (ready to go but not necessarily "ON") or Disabled (unable to be used by an app).