New WaterProof Devices Coming From Samsung.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Galaxy_S6_Edge_Water.png

Many have suggested that Samsung will finally stray away from waterproofing with the Galaxy S8 in favor of a better audio experience. Waterproofing muddles the speaker systems on phones as they require a waterproof mesh to be placed over the speakers. If Samsung's upcoming Galaxy A lineup is any indication Samsung is sticking with waterproofing.

The most exciting part of this is the fact that waterproofing will be available on Samsung's mid-range lineup! The Galaxy A series has been teased on Samsung's facebook page to include the feature. The Galaxy A5 is also expected to have a full metal body. The device may also include 3GB of RAM, two 16mp cameras, and an octa-core ARMv8 processor. This device should be announced at CES so we should know more then.

via Facebook

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't believe a word they say. You want to know why? I had Sony xperia z3v that had THE BEST sound of any phone I've owned(front facing stereo speakers) and device was super waterproof, the things I've done with it was way beyond manufacturer recommendations.

This is another Samsung way of saying all of the phones run hot.