new to smart phones

KThomas25

Reaction score
It's late (very early) here and work comes soon, too soon after sleep. Anyway, found this part of the forum and decided to make my introduction.

I've had my Droid Incredible 2 for not quite a week. Have downloaded a couple of apps and looked around for ringtones. Haven't had time tonight to work on this much.

I'd appreciate any suggestions, favorite app names, ringtone apps, that you find invaluable.

So far, the forums have helped me clear up muffled incoming audio, and increase my phone's reception in our rural area. I know that I will find more treasures here. I'll be around/about, and thanks. Goodnight.

ImaDroidPro

Reaction score
Definently need Launcher Pro before you get too far along. ATK and What's Left widget are awesome. Also Memory Booster is a great app.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
It's late (very early) here and work comes soon, too soon after sleep. Anyway, found this part of the forum and decided to make my introduction.

I've had my Droid Incredible 2 for not quite a week. Have downloaded a couple of apps and looked around for ringtones. Haven't had time tonight to work on this much.

I'd appreciate any suggestions, favorite app names, ringtone apps, that you find invaluable.

So far, the forums have helped me clear up muffled incoming audio, and increase my phone's reception in our rural area. I know that I will find more treasures here. I'll be around/about, and thanks. Goodnight.

Welcome to the forum. +1 for Launcher Pro/Plus...as for ATK sorry I disagree with using them and I've attached a link explaining. There's a lot of info on the forum, lots to read up on. Depending what u want to do with ur new device, the topic is almost endless. The community is always here to assist u

http://m.lifehacker.com/5650894/and...ed-what-they-do-and-why-you-shouldnt-use-them

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

OP
KThomas25

KThomas25

Reaction score
Thanks to both, off to check out apps!