New to Droid!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by srheath1722, Feb 23, 2010.

1. srheath1722

srheath1722 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi! I am very new to using the Droid! I love it so far, but know I am missing so much!!
    First, I downloaded the PDA Net on my phone. When I plug it into my computer it pulls it up and asks for a Network Key. Why would I need this and where do I find it? Or did I do something wrong!?

Also, I love to play Bejeweled Blitz from Facebook! Is this something I can play on my phone?

Anything else that anyone would like to share that is a good feature that I may not know about yet, please feel free to share!!!

Thanks!

srheath1722

2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forum, srheath1722! Glad you could join us! Sorry, I don't have PDAnet but someone will be along who can help you. Hope you enjoy your time here!

3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    I believe you go to their site on your computer and register and you get the key from them. I think they email it to you. I did all that a couple of months ago and, heck, I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday!! Anyway, go to their website and it'll be listed there what you need to do.

And welcome.