New to Droid, some ?

c freeland

Reaction score
I got my droid this past Friday, it is my first smart phone and I love it. However I have a few questions about a few minor and one major anoince.
1. The big one first, I have received some complaints from people trying to call me that the sound was breaking up, I have not noticed it on my end. Is this something that will be fixed with new update? If not how do I fix this?
2. At times when I attempt to touch the home butten, it does not want to respond immediately and have to touch it several times. Any fixes?
3. I tried importing my bookmarks from firefox using the MyBookmarks app, I get a download message indicating that it is done, but I can not find them anywhere, and no further directions any help?

zegolf

Reaction score
I got my droid this past Friday, it is my first smart phone and I love it. However I have a few questions about a few minor and one major anoince.
1. The big one first, I have received some complaints from people trying to call me that the sound was breaking up, I have not noticed it on my end. Is this something that will be fixed with new update? If not how do I fix this?
2. At times when I attempt to touch the home butten, it does not want to respond immediately and have to touch it several times. Any fixes?
3. I tried importing my bookmarks from firefox using the MyBookmarks app, I get a download message indicating that it is done, but I can not find them anywhere, and no further directions any help?

1. You could be in a bad area for call reception. What was your coverage and signal like?

2. It's sensitive. Make sure you're touching the button and not fat-fingering another button. Do you have a case or anything on the phone? That can prevent contact sometimes, too.

3. Get a file browser. It'll do wonders for this kind of problem. I'm sure others will let you know which one to get. I don't have my phone on me at the moment.