New to Droid, from Storm 1 <--Boo!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jerrad707, May 5, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. jerrad707

jerrad707 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all,

I've never been welcomed by a forum before. I used crackberry.com when I had my Storm, and although the content and advice was great, sometimes the users were not. I hope my experience here on DF is better. The Incredible is, well, awesome! I'm so glad to move away from RIM, their products are horrible when considering how long they've been in the industry. Anyway, my name is Jerrad, I live in Northern California, and I am 28 years old. Looking forward to getting to know some, if not many, of you! If you have any n00b advice, or app/game suggestions, please let me know! :)

Thanks,

Jerrad
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6

You might very well remember me from Crackberry. I hung out in the Blackberry section all the time, :welcome: to the Droid forum.

We have a great group of people here and we do our best to make sure that this does not become another C.B. If you have any issues please feel free to report them. We want this to be a nice family oriented type of web site. Right now we're a little short on Incredible information since everyone is just learning but we're getting more information every day. Thanks for becoming a member. :)
  3. GeLopez

GeLopez Member

Ratings:
    +8
    we welcome people that bring the donuts.
  4. cloudstrife05

cloudstrife05 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Just wanted to stop buy and say Welcome Jerrad! You will find that this site is full of informative / helpful users.
  5. Darkseider

Darkseider Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    and don't forget the coffee! dancedroid
  6. BostonDan

BostonDan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Jerrad!

I too was a crackberry convert. I went from the Storm to the Storm2, but bought 2 Storm2s with a BOGO, and then just took one Storm2 off and substituted just a dumb phone.

A few months later I did an even trade with somebody from Crackberry, my spare Storm2 for a Droid. Since then, I haven't looked back. I love the droid, and find it to be a great phone and an even better platform than the Storm2. I do not miss my Blackberry at all!

So finally, welcome!

Cheers,
    B.D.
  7. NoKz

NoKz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome from another crackberry convert. You'll like this place a lot more. :icon_ banana:
  8. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the neighborhood, Jerrad! Glad to have you with us! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. Here's the place to get some answers specifically for the Incredible Droid Incredible Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum Hope you enjoy your time here! And pass me a donut, would you?
    :welcome: