1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New To Droid Forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Got2BAndroid, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Got2BAndroid

Got2BAndroid New Member

I'm brand new to the Droid Forums. I have been reading up on a lot of posts on here lately about shipments and people getting their Droid X's earlier than expected. I was wondering when maybe i would be getting mine, considering i ordered it on July 29th. I ordered in store, so i do not have an e-mail confirmation that will be coming to me to tell me my tracking number. I've spoken to two reps, in which they both told me different dates. :icon_eek:
  2. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Super Moderator

Welcome to Droidforums.

I can't tell you when you will be getting your X, but hopefully soon.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you joined us. Let us know if you have questions.

Mike
  4. christim

christim Super Moderator

Welcome aboard!

I agree with HDTV. We don't have access to that sort of information. If it helps we can be as consistent as Verizon and I'll give a date of sooner than HDTV's guess. That way you'll get it sooner than you thought!dancedroid

Typically you wouldn't get a tracking number until after the item had shipped.