new to droid 2..some questions

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by iamloco724, Jan 20, 2011.

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    just got the droid 2 ive been using original droid for over a year

besides using the contact widget is there any other way of doing this specifically one that has smaller icons the widget is kind of big i would like to fit like 6-8 people on one screen like i did with the first droid

also is there anyway to edit the text messaging app get rid of the text bubbles maybe even make the font inside the text box bigger?

2. TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR Member

Ratings:
    +0

Desktop Visualizer is one app you can use that will help you keep it to a certain size. It's on the Android market.

Your text message bubbles can be changed to regular messages through your text message settings. When you are on your text message and you are viewing all threads, click the hard Menu then click settings. It should be under Appearance. Just look out for the word Bubbles.

I forgot to ask, are you using the default text message app or a different one like Go SMS, Handcent, Chomp or others?

#2 TheSwaggeR, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  3. louy99

louy99 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    If you hold down the contact widget you will be able to adjust the size. I have 12 contacts on one of my screens

Droid2 Fisson 2.5.7

4. Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also if you want to get it looking real good imo you can get Launcher Pro and put your contact across the bottom bc the bar will scroll with the launcher

5. iamloco724

iamloco724 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im using default were you referring to something else cause thoe settings arent in there

Search tags for this page

make my bubbles on my droid phone bigger