contact favorites question

darkserpant

Reaction score
I hope I can explain this clearly. Here goes. I came from a droid 2 to this rezound. I am really happy except the battery life which we all experienced. Anyway Both phones has seperate desktop screens. Around 7 I think in all. On one of the screens I use a widget to make a favorites contact. So the people I usually contact the most I scroll to that desktop page and then there they are on that fav. contact widget. Now the problem. On my droid 2 the fav. contact widget I could use it allowed me to select up to 8 people in all. And they all fit on the screen at once. Pictures and all. and under the pics were a tiny lil icon of a texting icon or a phone icon depending on how i wanted to contact that person at the time. 8 people would fit on a whole screen at once with this widget. Now with the rezound the widgets I found for favorite contacts are way different. they are bigger. I dont know how to make them smaller. I have 7 favorites in all and I have to scroll the screen up and down to get to all 7 of them. Is there a way where I can see all of them at once like my droid 2? Thanks

Bpowder33

Reaction score
There are three different size people widgets, sounds like you are using the 1*4. I use the 4*4. Maybe try the 3*3 for seven contacts.