New to Android, lovin' every moment!

Trigonous

Reaction score
I picked up a brand new Droid 3 on Thursday, and I am loving it! This is only my third phone, I'm upgrading from a Blackberry Curve 8330 I had for 2 years, and before that it was a Razr for quite a long time. All the things I can do on this phone are astounding to me, and I can't wait for root to be achieved.

Anyway, I do have a quick question: when the popup came up to download the forum app, it threw up an error, and now I can't get the popup back. Does the forum app not support the Droid 3 yet? If it does, anyone have the .apk for it?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. are u using the app from the market or trying to open the link from the web via ir device?

ALOHA from Hawaii

OP
T

Trigonous

Reaction score
I was trying to open the link from my Droid 3's browser, I wasn't aware it was also on the Market, shoulda looked there, haha. As you can see I've found it :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the Droid 3 family. :) Be sure to check out the Droid 3 section of the forums for any questions or input you may have, we're here to help. Glad you enjoy the phone.