New Stock Camera APP Pulled From Google Play Addition Phones! Download Now!

xtor

Reaction score
How does the camera work now? If I am not mistaken, the hubby xtor was able to get jb on your phone, right? I am gonna try it out later when I get home.

I haven't done jellybean on her phone yet, but she has the camera working on 215 ics

sent from a note yee

GotnFX

Reaction score
I haven't done jellybean on her phone yet, but she has the camera working on 215 ics

sent from a note yee

So how did you load the apk on the Maxx? Did you have to delete the stock gallery2? I am getting the application not installed. I know in the link someone said to do this but don't have a back up. I also tried renaming the stock gallery 2 by adding stock at the end and that didn't work.

xtor

Reaction score
So how did you load the apk on the Maxx? Did you have to delete the stock gallery2? I am getting the application not installed. I know in the link someone said to do this but don't have a back up. I also tried renaming the stock gallery 2 by adding stock at the end and that didn't work.

It loaded fine on both phones, we still have stock galleries and cameras, this new camera is like adding a app and it's real nice on my note 2, works great on hers, she is missing one option on her camera, it's the option that does the 360 degree photo.

sent from a note yee