New, sort of...

Vyvid

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm not really "new" here, but I don't believe I've ever really done an introduction. Joined a while back with a different user name but didn't really post much or take advantage of the great stuff in the forums.

Just recently started posting and actually took the rooting/flashing leap. Love it!

I'm 28, two beautiful twin girls. Recently left my insurance job to pursue nursing. Blah blah life story.

Just a heads up, I've got a bit of a sarcastic sense of humor. So if I ever offend, I'm sorry, I don't mean to. Just let me know and I'll chill out.

Anything else you wanna know, just ask :)

Great forums. I'm enjoying

Sent from a SuperClean Galaxy far, far away.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums!! Haha! I never made an introduction thread either :icon_eek:

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome Vyvid. Glad to see you made one. Anything you need to know just ask. Also make yourself at home. Nothin wrong with sarcastic attitudes haha they keep some people entertained. Also there is a huge pile of knowledge here in the community

Sent from my Liberated D2

Last edited:
OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
Thanks guys

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
What took you so long ;)

Sounds like you will fit right in with the rest of us addicts. Have you done and addiction training yet? We all need help.

Good to have you with us.

Mike

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
There you go again picking on the old guy. Are you trying to make me pyranoid to compliment my addiction? :)

My addiction Droid Forums

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
Lol yah.. Addiction is huge. I was going to start flashers anonymous but the name would give people the wrong impression.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh my, Dorthoy flasing new roms is enough. Can not and do not want to imagine what if......;)

My addiction Droid Forums