Hello

juliofregoso2

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Julio; and I am new to this website. I stated an account yesterday, and just saying/utilizing the option of the Introduction thread. I used to have the Droid1 and just recently updated to the Droid Bionic. So far I am really enjoying it; any updates on my phone will be greatly appreciated. I have still only touched the surface (I believe) of the Bionics capabilities and any new ideas, app recommendations, and other positive feed back is appreciated.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ALOHA welcome. well theres a lot one can do with their droid. if u like getting ur hands dirty, go ahead and try different ROMs if ur rooted.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Welcome to the forum! :) Also be sure to check out the BionicForums link in my sig!

OP
juliofregoso2

juliofregoso2

Reaction score
ALOHA welcome. well theres a lot one can do with their droid. if u like getting ur hands dirty, go ahead and try different ROMs if ur rooted.

Hhhmm, I am still debating whether to root my phone or not. Is it a noticeable difference? Does it drain your battery life?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
do u know what rooting is? rooting does nothing to ur battery, its when u customize ur device that will make a difference on how it looks.

OP
juliofregoso2

juliofregoso2

Reaction score
do u know what rooting is? rooting does nothing to ur battery, its when u customize ur device that will make a difference on how it looks.

Yes, I know what rooting is; I just felt that all the new accessible features that you were not allowed to do so before, would suffice in more stuff running in the background which will drain my battery life.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DroidForums!! Congrats on the shiny new Bionic :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Yes, I know what rooting is; I just felt that all the new accessible features that you were not allowed to do so before, would suffice in more stuff running in the background which will drain my battery life.

some apps def will affect battery life for sure. but what else do u plan on doing with ur device?