New phone

sunshineman68

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been around many,many times, but my original Droid needs replacing, so I am not a big keyboarding person, so what are some recommendations for a verizon smartphone...........

rpdonald

Reaction score
The RAZR of course! Actually if I could do it all over again I would give with the RAZR maxx. The battery on that thing is a beast!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Depends on what you want t spend.
I got an X2 for free...go figure.

cubuff

Reaction score
Gnex

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
S

sunshineman68

Reaction score
I was sorta thinking bionic or razr, so with upgrade that would be 150-200 bucks. but like I said I don't really know that much, my current motorola droid A855 is my first smartphone, and sometimes it is smarter than I am.......................

glshub

Reaction score
The decision is subjective. I, personally would go with the Razor Maxx. Battery life is very important to me and the Maxx will do everything I need and very well, I will add.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
What exactly are you looking for in a phone? You really can't go wrong with any of the current phones out on Verizon. Recommend you go to the store and check them out for yourself.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
VZ just put the Rezound on sale for $50. I just ordered mine a few hours ago.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2.

andolasoft

Reaction score
Now Samsung and Apple dominate as Nokia becomes biggest Windows Phone vendor – but analysts warn that midrange Android handset makers face a make or break year.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Best value is probably the HTC Rezound now that it's at $50

Most like the original DROID experience is probably the Galaxy Nexus. Slightly more future proof being Nexus device.

Most rounded [you may (battery/build quality) or may not (screen/camera) love it but you won't hate it] is probably DROID RAZR.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums