KatyE86

Reaction score
Hi all. My boyfriend suggested I join this site in order to help out with my new phone. I just bought the motorola devour today and been spending most the day playing with it :) so if anyone has any tips or advice with this phone I appreciate hearing from you!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
depends on your appetite. What kind of things would you like to do to the phone?

OP
K

KatyE86

Reaction score
depends on your appetite. What kind of things would you like to do to the phone?

Well I do use facebook mobile and a few other instant messagers as well. Bf has the Droid and he's helped me out when it comes to what apps to get, etc. I'm not exactly sure yet as of what I want my phone to do (other than the basic call/text) this is my 1st phone where I'm able to download applications (ok take that back my last phone was a blackberry but I never really downloaded much of apps for that)

I've noticed that State Farm has an app for the Droid (I go through insurance with them) but unfortunately it's not available for the Devour so I'm clueless as to what to do with that (it keeps saying item not found after I used the bar code scanner app).

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
let state farm go until it works for the devour. since you dont want to root, change rom's etc.. be happy with cool new apps. Most of which are free. have fun and keep looking.