1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Discussion in 'Droid X Rooted Help' started by euph31, Dec 25, 2010.

1. euph31

euph31 New Member

whats up, ive had my droid x since the second day it came out. I followed the rooting steps of afropenkid on youtube and had no problems for a few days. Im new to this whole rooting thing. I think i may be bricked i cant get passed the motorola logo. any suggestions? thanks.

Brian
  2. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Super Moderator

Welcome to droidforums Brian...i have moved this to the droid x Rescue Squad forum for help. Being that it's Christmas day there might be a delay with some responses.

Good luck.
  3. euph31

euph31 New Member

why thank you kind sir
  4. maderschramm

maderschramm New Member

my stickied post at the top of the page should help you unbrick (link is also in my signature, the .sbf_flash one)
    how did you brick? if it was a rom install, doing a factory reset might help you.
Search tags for this page