1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new member needs help (suprise, surprise)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by MS7, Oct 2, 2010.

1. MS7

MS7 New Member

2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: to the forum deirdre! Did you sync with Facebook? I hear nothing but problems with contacts after doing that. If not, I'm really not sure what you mean.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you joined us. Sorry you are having issues with your Gmail. As a former iPhone user I can say that it may take you a few days to get accustomed to the Android OS. I do not use FB so I'm not familiar with how the contacts are linked. I do, however, use Gmail and Exchange. Some contacts are in both accounts. I am able to see just the Gmail by unsyncing my Exchange.