1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

"New Member infoduction to forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Project4JDM, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Project4JDM

Project4JDM New Member

Hello. & welcome I m new too forum I don't do that many infroductions this is about my first beside all the other automotive forums ' etc; I'm on you can call me Queenz I'm from "Nyc and I have Do Have a New" phone called the Droid I really like it coming from a blackberry owner. I use to own the storm crappy but great phone that just locks up to manytimes switch too this phone cause over summer I had got my last phone wet and I switch to a Droid. I love this phone:icon_ banana: I just wish they stay abysmal(profound) to its comparably Like equivalent comparison like. The iphone with upgrades apps & software.... ;ect' !
    Sincerely: :0
    Project4JDM :motdroidhoriz: