1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Chillson, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Chillson

Chillson New Member

Hey whats up guys. I'm new here to the forums and only had my droid for about a week. I had a Blackberry Storm before, but just wanted to say that so far I'm loving it! A phone that pretty much works as advertised as opposed to a disappointing Storm experience.
  2. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

glad you like it! i also came from a blackberry, and i can REALLY appreciate the difference.. welcome!
  3. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

:byestorm: Welcome "Chillson" to DroidForums :byestorm:

You will find you are not alone in being an ex Storm owner. I still own mine, but it's only used as a paperweight/clock/mp3 player nowadays.

We hope you enjoy your time on the Forums !!!
  4. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

Been enjoying my Droid for a couple of days now, but I'm keeping the Storm in a drawer within arm's reach. Just in case. Assuming I don't have any horrific problems from the Droid in the next week or so, I'll ditch the Storm. Droid is SO much more elegant, and far more responsive.
  5. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

welcome to the forums dude......all you have to do is sit back, absorb all the great info and just chill son....

good to have you : )
  6. BeefyBeefo

BeefyBeefo New Member

It's amazing how many ex-BB users are on here. :eek: Just picked up my Droid today and my girlfriend (also Tour user) won't put it down. :D:icon_ banana:
  7. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

Time for you to go out and get another Droid for her, or you may never see your Droid again !! :icon_ devil: