New market problems

brutalness

Reaction score
I'm running Rubix 1.9.0 on my droid x on 2.3.15. Has any one found a way to make this work with out the FC city that happens after the first few seoconds of using the app?

droidxchat

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're not interested in updating to .34 and then reflashing the latest rubix? Could probably fix your issue.

sephtin

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're not interested in updating to .34 and then reflashing the latest rubix? Could probably fix your issue.

I am but i wanna wait till there is a full sbf

Pretty sure TBH mentioned something to the effect that it's their policy to not release full .sbf's...

Edit: Searched, and only thing I could find from them on the subject was:
TBH & MyDroidWorld Strikes Back: 2.3.320 update **Must be rooted**
CellZealot said:
There is no getting lucky with the 2.3.15 SBF...you are SOL because you flashed that file.
When we have a fix it will be released.

We dont release the full SBF unless absolutely required and we have permission to do so.

Anyway, the full 2.3.320 .sbf, with the patches to update the rest of the way to 2.3.340, it's essentially a 2.3.340 .sbf... *shrug*:
TBH Patches: 2.3.340-System, Baseband, 2.3.340-Kernel, Bootloader

Figured I'd mention it.. If that's what you're waiting for, might be waiting a while... :p

OP
brutalness

brutalness

Reaction score
Pretty sure TBH mentioned something to the effect that it's their policy to not release full .sbf's...

CellZealot said:
There is no getting lucky with the 2.3.15 SBF...you are SOL because you flashed that file.

We dont release the full SBF unless absolutely required and we have permission to do so.

Anyway, the full 2.3.320 .sbf, with the patches to update the rest of the way to 2.3.340, it's essentially a 2.3.340 .sbf... *shrug*:

Figured I'd mention it.. If that's what you're waiting for, might be waiting a while... :p

I didnt think of that lol. Can you flash the 2.3.320 sbf even if you are on the 2.3.340 i thought you couldn't flash to a lower one.

sephtin

Reaction score

CellZealot said:

I didnt think of that lol. Can you flash the 2.3.320 sbf even if you are on the 2.3.340 i thought you couldn't flash to a lower one.

The 2.3.320 .sbf does indeed work for both 2.3.320 and 2.3.340.