1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bootlooping after SBF - need help!

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by compchick813, Dec 10, 2010.

1. compchick813

compchick813 New Member

I was running Rubix 1.9.0 (non-leak), system version 2.3.15, bootloader 30.03. I used the 2.2 (2.3.15) full SBF so that I can get the 2.3.340 OTA. I have done it twice now (with the same file I have used before) and it's just stuck bootlooping (goes back to Droid then the red eye, but not back to M). The 2nd time I pulled the battery for 5 minutes and then tried booting but it still bootloops. Any suggestions? I need my phone for work tomorrow. I guess I could try the 2.3.320 SBF but a) I'd like to do the real OTA and b) then I would no longer be able to try the 2.3.15 SBF.
  2. cgrimm9

cgrimm9 New Member

hold the home button and power at the same time when you see a little green guy with a explanation mark push the search key do a data factery reset this will get you phone up
    and running
  3. compchick813

compchick813 New Member

Thanks so much! That did it. I've never run into that before but I'll have to remember that.
  4. cgrimm9

cgrimm9 New Member

not a problem