nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
I dislike how the day after I finally get ICS there is a new operating system already that i won't get for a year

the one thing that sucks about droid is you are always behind the times because once you get a device in your hands there are already videos of something 2 generations better

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Nice, although I really like speed of the boot up. I'm still waiting for instant on.

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i thought it was pretty cool

SiGfever

Reaction score
I would of thought they would have Jelly Beans falling from the sky into a pile and Lloyd forming from it.

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
I dislike how the day after I finally get ICS there is a new operating system already that i won't get for a year

the one thing that sucks about droid is you are always behind the times because once you get a device in your hands there are already videos of something 2 generations better

I feel your pain but this is one of the reasons why I chose the nexus over the other android devices vzw has.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very nice, a huge step up from the HC one we saw on the Xoom!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

swc2001

Reaction score
My favorite boot animation is still HoneyComb. This one is kinda blah blah. I do like the speed in which it turned on though. Very fast.... And thats what counts. Boot Animations can be flashed sooo..... There ya go. LOL

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sounds like you should get a Nexus, my friend.