[NEW] HTC Rezound to receive ICS today!

AKAJeeves

Reaction score
People use checks still?
Even rebates come on plastic these days.
Paper is so last millenium.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seems pretty obvious to me. I have ICS, n don't call me stupid. Look at the pic

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

You are just here to start trouble, please leave this thread, retarded people need not apply.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's keep this discussion CLEAN. Budlight never said he had an OTA. It's obvious from the screenshot that it's CleanROM. It's not a big deal, let's move on.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let's keep this discussion CLEAN. Budlight never said he had an OTA. It's obvious from the screenshot that it's CleanROM. It's not a big deal, let's move on.

Mr.Smith it clearly states in the posters "threads heading" HTC Rezound to receive I C S today, nothing about a R O M, please spare us, he just came here to be a wise guy, that's all, when posters asked him if it was an O T A he just kept at it with his ignorance, such behavior is just childish.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I completely agree. Point being that it wasn't egregiously bad behavior. So let's not make it a big thing. Ignore it and move on to when the OTA gets here...whenever that may be.

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
In other non ROM related news.... Surprisingly, I called both HTC and Rezound to see what I could get regarding the update and was surprised to find out that Verizon has nothing to do with the update (according to the Verizon Wireless Representative I spoke to). It's simply up too HTC on when they want to push it. I highly doubt this is the case but isn't it the other way around?
When I spoke to HTC, the representative there told me that HTC promises the update this month or possibly mid May...

Sent from a Rezound!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verizon has everything to do with the updates. They push the "go" button once they think it's ready.

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Verizon has everything to do with the updates. They push the "go" button once they think it's ready.

Exactly! That's what I've always thought. Well this particular employee told me other wise...

Sent from a Rezound!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In other non ROM related news.... Surprisingly, I called both HTC and Rezound to see what I could get regarding the update and was surprised to find out that Verizon has nothing to do with the update (according to the Verizon Wireless Representative I spoke to). It's simply up too HTC on when they want to push it. I highly doubt this is the case but isn't it the other way around?
When I spoke to HTC, the representative there told me that HTC promises the update this month or possibly mid May...

Sent from a Rezound!

The easiest way to find out before asking any serious question to a vzw rep is ask them how often you should *228 your 4g phone. If they tell you anything but never, politely say thank you and hang up, or leave the store if it's in person. They clearly will not know the answer to your query.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Verizon has nothing to do with google updates, its the phone manufacturer that does the update push to your phone with the approval of google.

MJKneuro

Reaction score
Damn I still haven't received the late January update yet.......

dolpns13

Reaction score
Sooooooo there is no OTA then? I shouldn't be ticked that I haven't gotten the update yet