New rezound/ ics ota

cdm369

Reaction score
Just upgraded to the rezound and I'm loving it. Lilked my dinc 2 but this is awesome. Anyone heard anything else about the ics ota?

Sent from my HTC Rezound

Josphe72

Reaction score
The update might come soon but most have either rooted or just plain given up on the ota update/rumors.Coming from a Fascinate running GB I have to agree the rezound is awesome.

Sent from my Rezound using tapatalk 2

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
I have a friend with an older htc that got ics last week (I think he's on sprint). That gave me hope as his phone was originally expected to get ics in early March. Also, he did not lose any data during the update (I expected to have to re-install everything).

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm pleasantly surprised that this isn't a rumor thread. So I'll express my elation now...before it becomes one.

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
This is a little annoying but also somewhat suspected. Figure they want the dinc4g out before they update some of these other phones.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

Deelyles

Reaction score
I just

Upgraded too from the htc incrediable to the rezound , trying to figure out what is the best case .... Any reviews ? P.s how do I start a new or my own post , thread?

nikecar

Reaction score
Deelyles said:
Upgraded too from the htc incrediable to the rezound , trying to figure out what is the best case .... Any reviews ? P.s how do I start a new or my own post , thread?

I have the seidio active case in red. Accents the red of the phones icons nicely. The silicone is slicker than the otterbox commuter of the inc2 case, but here all the corners have the hard case covering it. The other phone had the hard shell only along the middle. I like it

Deelyles

Reaction score
Not to be...

Silly but what is ics? I just upgraded to the rezound, htc , I love it. Btw what case I'd you all purchase or it, need help
Deciding. Thanks

Deelyles

Reaction score
What about

The seidio not having the second cutout in the back near the speaker? Isn't that another mic ? I like seidio Nd ordered it and then I noticed it doesn't have that cut out like some of the others. Ughhh so many choices and stuff.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just installed the latest and greatest Leak of :hail:ICS for the :icon_ banana:Rezound, it is fantastic:icon_ devil:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The seidio not having the second cutout in the back near the speaker? Isn't that another mic ? I like seidio Nd ordered it and then I noticed it doesn't have that cut out like some of the others. Ughhh so many choices and stuff.

The one on the back is for the antenna. The second mic is on the same side as the plug and near the top.
Anyway,bot, just read in another thread ics is officially available for the Rezound, not a rumor anymore but no f push dates were included in the article.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
Where can it be pulled from?

Sent from my HTC REZOUND